- Blog policy
- Contact form and comments to posts
- Site navigation and Google Analytics
- Facebook Advertising, Retargeting and Pixel
- I want to tell you that…
1. Blog Policy
- Albergo Posta Ristorante – S.A.S furthermore is not responsible for what published by the readers into post’s comments.
- The blog bans all comments with vulgar, offensive, violent language that could damage the image or good reputation of third parties, also spam, racist comment or what can contain personal data not compliant with the respect of the privacy. In any case, will be delayed everything not in order according to the author: the comments are therefore moderate.
- The photos and images included in this blog are respecting the Creative Commons search or can be granted to the blog by those who hold the rights to divulgate them. Some texts or images may have been taken from the internet and, where it was not possible to define source and / or author, considered to be of public domain. If their publication infringes any copyrights, please send an email to email@example.com. They will be immediately removed.
In case you are interested in our contents, contact us via amail at firstname.lastname@example.org. and specify your request.
- links to posts that we have published into the blog, reports, various kinds of contents, but always related to the theme of Lake
- Como’s tourism on and to our Hotel Posta Moltrasio.
- Special promotions reserved for members.
We use the list of subscribed people also to create a personalized audience to show advertisements through Facebook. The same thing happens to those who simply surf the site and is tracked thanks to a code called Facebook Pixel. For this, see point No. 6.
4. Contact form and comments to posts
When you contact us by filling out the form, or leaving a comment to a post, we will receive your data and your request on our email email@example.com. The email archive, together with the site, is hosted on the servers of Artera Srl, a brand distributed by DHH Italia Srl https://www.dhh.international/
5. Navigation on the site
It is possible to disable Google Analytics on all the sites in which you browse, thus avoiding being traced even anonymously through an add-on pluging provided by Google itself that you can download here.
6. Advertising, Retargeting and Facebook Pixel
7. About privacy and surroundings, we would like to clarify that …
Under no circumstances you will find yourself subscribed to a newsletter or receive communications if you have not requested them.